A spa cover cap protects the spa or hot tub from the natural elements, moisture build up, wear and fading.
- Offering optimum protection for the spa or hot tub, the cover is water-resistant and reduces condensation and prevents the build up of dirt and mildew.
- Made from high quality, lightweight ripstop polyester, backed with a breathable membrane.
- Easy to handle and takes up little space when not in use.
Usage and Maintenance
With temperature variations, condensation is unavoidable. The cover helps remove the moisture vapour to the outside. To ensure that you create sufficient ventilation to enable the cover to breathe, never place the cover flat on a spa or hot tub. Ensure that there is always a slight space between cover and the insulated spa or hot tub cover by placing, for example, a cup or a ball below the cover. This will also create a high point, to encourage water to run off the cover and to avoid it collecting in pools. The drawstring can be fastened at two sides. Where possible, pull the drawstring and tighten it to avoid the cover blowing away. Regularly remove the cover from your spa or hot tub and allow it to air.
- To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this cover away from babies and children.
- DO NOT operate the spa or hot tub with the cover on.
- Fabric is NOT fire resistant.
- Keep away from open flames.
SCL222 is 220cm (L) x 220cm (W) x 25cm (H)
SCL232 is 230cm (L) x 230cm (W) x 25cm (H)
SCL242 is 240cm (L) x 240cm (W) x 25cm (H)